Business Development Manager - Software & Data
Business Development Manager - Products and Propositions
About the Role:
Due the growth of the business we are looking to take 4 new products and propositions to market and grow strong software and consulting revenues in these areas. Working closely with the Head of Sales this role will be focused on generating and closing net new name clients for the business and helping the new business team meet their financial targets.
We bring together trusted teams of specialists with deep understanding and experience in marketing and data technology.
Offering marketing or data strategy consultancy, vendor and software functionality analysis, software reselling, implementation, project resourcing and recruitment.
As a reasonably young business we already have some great success stories and are focused on building a dedicated and passionate team. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of St Ives Plc; an international marketing services business servicing over 3,000 clients, with revenues of almost £400m.
Meaning the successful candidate will have the benefit of security from a large PLC but the dynamic and driven working environment of a start up!
- To win profitable new business with clients that fit and understand our business.
- To develop strong winnable sales pipeline for the business
- To work closely with internal sales, technology partners and marketing to generate these opportunities
- To attend meetings wherever and whenever required to present the proposition to clients and potential clients
- To zealously follow up enquires and leads and develop opportunities
- When required to self-generate leads and enquiries through diligent research and networking
- To work closely with the Head of Sales and Client Development Team to make sure work won is successfully passed across from the sales function.
- To work closely with the marketing and bid team to develop compelling collateral
You will be:
- Someone who consistently meets and exceeds targets and is not scared by the start up environment & culture our business has
- Target driven, competitive and hungry for success within the market and business and looking for that next role that will deliver financial and career development
- A self-starter that needs little direction to do the core focuses of the job
- Someone looking to find a role with no ceiling to their success or development
- Someone who understands that a team wins business together but that you are key to that team’s success.
You will have:
- A degree in marketing or technology or economics
- 4 years of experience in sales both internal and external
- 2 years’ sales experience in the marketing & data technology industry either with a technology company, service provider or consultancy firm
You can work from home but will be expected to be able to get into London at short notice. Most like 1-2 times a week where the rest of the business are based.