2nd Line IT Support Technician
My client, a school in London are currently looking for a Senior IT Technician, 2nd Line Support to work on site across 4 different academies.
• Provide senior level technical services to the service desk team, this role will be the initial point of escalation from the desktop and 1st line team
• To investigate and troubleshoot issues of a higher level technical nature
• Ensure the smooth running, maintenance and development of IT systems to facilitate Teaching, Learning, Administration and Leadership
• Oversee technical functionality, stability and security of; Core Dell switch infrastructure, Firewalls, VLANs and Routing tasks across the client's Active network infrastructures
• To ensure the effective use of IT by Teaching Staff, Admin Staff, Leadership and Students and to improve both their overall IT service delivered, and user experience
• To provide advanced technical support in line with the IT service definitions
• To support students and staff in the appropriate use of IT, through documentation, advice or training as needed
• To work with the IT Director for delivery of IT Service to all academies, and execute projects or developments in line with IT Strategy.
• Windows Server Environments
• Large Production Windows AD Domains
• Multi-site SCCM administration
• Domain management tools, ie: GPO, FSRM
• Virtualised Network administration in VMWare environments
• SAN administration
• Technical Projects Lead
• ITIL v3
• Technical competency to 2nd / 3rd Server levels
• VPLS Networks and WAN infrastructure
• Team builder and able to motivate and technically up-skill 1st line team
This role requires any candidate to have an enhanced DBS check. If you have the above skills and experience please apply with your latest CV.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business