Data & Insight Analyst, media, central London, paying between £35-45k
Trace are looking for a Data & Insight Analyst for a media company based in central London. Your main responsibilities will be to support several areas of the business including digital development, technology enterprise, foundations (philanthropic partnerships) and data & insight by providing accurate, informed and timely analysis of the financials to aid decision making.
- Support the delivery of the month end management accounts for various cost centres
- Provide quarterly forecasts and annual budget for operating costs including payroll and headcount. Ensure all stakeholders deliver to timetable, and provide challenge back where necessary.
- Manage the costing models for all the technology contracts ensuing accruals and prepayments are correct and fully backed up.
- Throughout the year ensure budget holders manage to their budget and forecast through regular meetings and the provision of monthly P&L reporting.
Key skills & Qualifications:
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA
- At least 3 years’ experience in a management accounting role with exposure to running month end for multiple business areas
- Excel - intermediate level
- PowerPoint & Word - intermediate level
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.