Business Change Consultant (retail energy)
Are you a Business Change Consultant with experience of working for an Energy Supplier? Working with business stakeholders and IT, the Business Change Consultant will be responsible for the delivery of change projects with budgets up to £750k pa. You will lead temporary change management teams focusing on change planning, requirements gathering, solution identification, design and implementation, benefits measurement and realization, change management and testing business change solutions. You will have clear business acumen and the ability to establish effective relationships with key stakeholders across multiple functions and levels of seniority. Ideally the Business Change Consultant will have a formal qualification in Six Sigma or Prince2 - sound interesting? Apply today!!!
- Work with stakeholders to identify changes to meet project aims based on detailed analysis, requirements gathering, impact analysis, definition of business needs & value-add solutions.
- Undertake analysis of planned transition from 'as is’ to future, conducting end to end process, organisational and system functionality reviews.
- Provide leadership and advice to the business in planning and implementing changes.
- Undertake 'end to end’ analyses of change, including people, process, organization, technology and financial assessments working towards fully-costed business cases.
- Communicate with Stakeholders to keep informed with progress in change initiatives.
- Assemble and co-ordinate change teams/resources to manage the transition of change.
- Manage delivery of 3rd party services to the project including IT and Training.
- Assist IT with development of Requirement & Functional Specs.
- Manage implementation of new Business Process, Procedures, Organisational changes, communications and Training.
- Develop, clear measures and KPI’s to monitor the effectiveness of any change.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level.
- Ideally a formal change or project management qualification e.g. Six Sigma, Prince2
- 5+ years utilities experience with strong systems and process knowledge gained at an Energy Supplier.
- Advanced requirement gathering, analytical and impact assessment skills.
- Ability to plan effectively managing multiple change project streams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to secure and maintain support for project sponsors and key stake holders