Area Cleaning Manager
Role: Area Cleaning Manager
Job Status: Full time / Permanent
Location: London, South East
Vacancy Reference: VR/03258 (Please quote this reference when applying).
Our Client has over 50 years’ experience in delivering bespoke commercial cleaning operations across the UK. As a family run business, they pride themselves on not only customer satisfaction but employee engagement too through a strong company ethos which recognises employees efforts.
- Overseeing a team of Cleaning Operatives across a portfolio of cleaning contracts in London
- Ensure all duties are completed to contract specification and within budget
- Manage staffing levels, sickness cover, holiday cover and rotas
- Ensure stock levels of equipment and consumables are kept within budget
- Responsible for overseeing all health and safety issues and training
- Report any incidents which may occur and resolve accordingly
- Prepare company and client reports as required
- Responsible for managing HR issues in line with company policies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Flexible approach
- Able to meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate
- Ability to work flexible hours (only Monday to Friday)
- 2 years’ experience in area management within the cleaning industry
- IOSH is desirable.