An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a driven and motivated Sales Executive to join a well established company based in Crawley where you will be responsible for identifying, communicating with and securing new business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Making initial contact with prospective customers by telephone, email, and/or face to face
- Documenting all relevant details onto the in-house database
- Planning and recording agreed follow ups, as per the sales process
- Liaising with colleagues worldwide in order to secure booking in line with accepted practices
- Attending corporate functions as and when required
You will be comfortable prospecting on the telephone, networking at events, and negotiating and closing deals of high value. Previous charter/broker experience is essential as is the ability to influence others and communicate ideas through a range of media to various audience. This position would be ideal for someone who is looking to take their sales efforts to the next level, and be rewarded with an industry leading package.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.