Advertising Sales Manager - Media & Events
Croydon - CR7708 - £30K basic plus excellent commission - OTE, 30%
Lloyd Recruitment Services, has a great job for an experienced Advertising Manager to join a Media and Events company based in the Croydon area. The main purpose of the role is to drive and manage the media sales team to achieve and exceed set revenue and market share targets as well as grow the events and develop new profitable products.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- To sell advertisement space, web space and other sales opportunities across a leading portfolio to current and potential clients in accordance with set targets to ensure the revenue budget is achieved and exceeded via face to face, telephone or e-mail.
- Manage your designated client base in accordance to sales plan and grow market share within sales territory
- Ensure that top 20 clients and their agencies are visited at least once a year, and the top 10 clients at least twice a year
- Identify and develop new business opportunities by organic growth/ new product development in order that the revenue is maximised.
- Review and monitor competitive publications/ exhibitions/ websites/ information providers, and identify new leads to ensure that sales opportunities are developed and maximised
- Visit exhibitions and conferences in order to make contact with exiting/potential clients
- Produce reports/analysis on projects
- Achieve a minimum level of telephone calls, and face to face meetings as outlined in sales plan
- Put together client presentations as and when required
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Proven Media / Advertising sales background
- Extensive Media sales and account management experience
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Evidence of success in building and managing relationships with high level stakeholders both internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present and explain management information clearly to a variety of audiences.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates