Course Application Adviser
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Course Application Sales Team as the company grows so does the need for improved pre student service to deliver applications to build on our student numbers. During the application process our applicant students deserve to feel as an individual and not a number, our company ethos demands that every person on the student journey feels valued.
In return Chrysalis will offer training, support and an enjoyable working environment to make you feel part of a successful team.
As part of the role you will be expected to: -
- Deliver applications through a number of formats including phone, email, face to face and text messaging.
- Proactively chasing up leads.
- Organise internal marketing campaigns.
- Work towards daily, weekly, monthly and intake targets.
- Answer queries from potential students.
- Work as part of a pre student team which will also include administration of course applications, interview bookings, deposit payments and course enrolments.
If you think the role of a Course Application Advisor is right for you then please apply, interviewing will commence the week beginning 24th July 2017.
During the interview you will be asked about previous sales experience, how you would go about selling a course application, why would someone choose Chrysalis (based on your research) and a time you have worked towards a target.
More information on Chrysalis can be found at www.chrysaliscourses.co.uk