2 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading warehouse and distributor are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant for a 6 month fixed term contract.
- Maintain and manage leasing database - add new assets, ensure contracts are accounted for appropriately, adding new sales via lease partners and disposing of sold assets lo lease engine
- Accounts Receivable - raising invoices and ensuring timely allocation of payment received in relation to our lease partners.
- Accounts Payable - managing payments to lease partners and ensuring timely allocation of invoices and payments, approval and posting of invoices for leasing partners.
- Accurate posting and reconciling of lease transactions in the financial SAP database
- Assisting with the VAT and Intrastat preparation and filing
- Cover and Supporting Credit Control and Accounts Payable
- Planning and delivering process improvements where appropriate.
- Ad hoc finance projects.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be required to enable the Group to meet future plans
- Previous experience in a finance assistant role
- Strong Competency in Excel - Pivot Tables, Lookups etc.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Problem-solving skills and an analytical approach.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- SAP experience desirable but not essential.
This position is for an immediate start. If you would like to apply, please send your CV through today.