Client Services Associate
In this Client Services Associate graduate job, you will be joining a leading provider of invaluable resources for those in search of relocating or buying their dream property abroad. This business has helped thousands of clients to relocate safely, as well as save significant sums of money, since its inception in 2005.
With its impeccable track record and rave reviews, it is no surprise that its client base continues to grow month on month. Their partners include highly reputable international Estate Agents, Solicitors & a Currency Exchange brokerage, which enables them to offer a complete package to their valued clients.
Looking for Client Services Associate graduate jobs? They are now looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Client Services graduate to join their team.
In this Client Services Associate graduate job, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with customers, existing and new, putting your excellent communications skills to the test. You won't need any previous experience in a client facing capacity, but the desire and hunger to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment is of pivotal importance - this is not a cold calling position but a warm-sales, client servicing and facing role.
Please note they will be hosting an interview day on Friday 21st July 2017.
- Maintaining and developing quality relationships with new and existing customers
- Gathering customer information (including budget, time frames, specifics of property, financing etc)
- Managing and maintaining activities within set date ranges
- Working as a team to meet or exceed team targets
- Assisting with identifying new markets and business opportunities
So, what are we looking for?
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written
- The confidence to build working relationships with an eclectic mix of customers
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation to succeed in a competitive and busy office environment
- The capability of keeping many plates spinning at once whilst converting potential customers into existing clients
- The ability to work with a close-knit team to boost overall performance
What else is on offer?
- Excellent Internal and external training to help boost your skills & develop your career
- Clear career progression and quarterly performance reviews
- Medical cash plan and pension scheme provided
- Gym membership discount and cycle to work scheme
- Regular team nights out as well as a Christmas & Summer Party
- Office charity events
Looking for Client Services Associate graduate jobs? Waste no time and apply for this Client Services Associate graduate job in London today.