Communications Assistant / DigiLab Manager
Job Title - Communications Assistant / DigiLab Manager
Location - Edinburgh
Salary - £20 - £30k
Reporting to the Head of Communications this is an exciting opportunity to help develop and run one of our DigiLabs and be part of a vibrant, creative communications team. It is a diverse role and requires someone energetic and creative who is able to work with all levels of the organisation.
- Coordinate the creation and ongoing development of the Edinburgh DigiLab with stakeholders from across the Business and Group
- Ensure the DigiLab is always ready to welcome our clients and partners.
- Working with Communications & Marketing colleagues, provide local support to SopraSteria colleagues in Scotland & NI. Including events (internal and external), social media, content creation and PR.
- A confident communicator, verbal and written.
- Energetic, creative and with a passion for digital technology and its impact on business.
- Instinctively collaborative and entrepreneurial.
- An understanding of social media.
- Experience of running events, internal and external.
All Candidates must be eligible for HRBS Clearance required.
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Find out more
Visit the Sopra Steria website and Sopra Steria LinkedIn company page.