We are looking for an enthusiastic Catering Supervisor, to manage the day to day provisions of healthy school lunches for pupils at Ormiston South Parade Academy.
You will supervise a small team of 4 onsite. Previous experience is an advantage but we would also welcome applications from people looking to step into a supervisory position and support/further training will be provided.
- The position is at Ormiston South Parade Academy
- Term time only (39 weeks per year)
- To manage a small team within the Cook on Site Kitchen
- Have a passion for providing a healthy, high quality lunch service to the pupils
- Previous experience in similar role would be desirable
The Ideal Candidate
- A 'Can do’ attitude
- Excellent people skills and be a team player
- Passion about hygiene and customer service
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A smart and clean appearance
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Food Hygiene
- Qualifications in Food/Hospitality
About The Company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.