Accounts Payable Clerk
Harper May is working with a prestigious property company, based in one of the most exclusive and sought-after postcodes in the world. Based in Chelsea, they have become famous for the exceptionally high-end properties they invest in. With business thriving, the company are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their ever-growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic working environment and become form an integral role in one of London's perennial property companies.
- Comparing system reports to balances.
- Charging expenses to accounts and cost centres.
- Resolve contract, invoice and payment discrepancies.
- Ensure credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Receive and verify employee expense reports.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience of Accounts Payable work.
- A university degree would be advantageous.
- Highly motivated and analytical with strong problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail with numerical aptitude.
- Proficiency with accounting software.
- Extremely organised and able to maintain account ledgers.