Paid Social Account Manager
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a paid social expert to join this boutique global agency, part of a larger network, as they continue to expand their offering as a result of numerous new business wins. This role will offer you the chance to further advance your paid social career, as well as offer you the opportunity to further advance your knowledge across other digital channels, as you wish.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To managing your key clients (both well known brands in the retail sector) to ensure you plan and buy the most effective paid social campaigns to deliver both brand and direct response campaign objectives
* To develop strong relationships with your clients to understand their business needs and objectives
* You will look to bring innovation to their approach to paid social and continuously look for new opportunities to further promote your client's brands
* Play a key role in new business pitching and help to grow the agency's biddable offering
* Identify new supplier which can further enhance the team's processes and approach to paid social/biddable media
Key skills required:
* To be suitable for this role you will need to demonstrate previous experience of developing and activating paid social media campaigns across a range of paid social channels from within the UK marketplace
* You will be comfortable in managing relationships with your clients and effectively managing their paid social budget, reporting back on campaign performance as required
* You must have experience of Facebook and ideally 3rd party bid management tools such as PowerEditor, Kenshoo, Smartly etc.
* You will be have prior experience of trafficking tools such as Atlas and DCM
* Knowledge of booking tools such as Adazzle, DDS is also looked on favourably
This role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to further advance your paid social and biddable career within this diverse and creatively minded media agency, based in Central London.