We are looking for an experienced Digital Analyst, used to working in an Agile fashion and to being an integral part of cross-functional teams. You will feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment, working on both ad hoc analysis and larger data oriented projects. This role is primarily responsible for developing and managing the analysis and reporting of the Marketing Team’s digital activities. The role is also responsible for assisting the Marketing team with reporting, analysis and insights into campaigns and other off-line marketing activities. In doing so, helping the team and business understand the need to make data-driven decisions to improve the customer journey as well as optimise spend and activity to ensure that our messages are getting to the right people.
The Digital Analyst will support the team with the creation of dashboards, analysis and insights to enable us to understand, test and optimise the customer journey on our websites, app and online platform.
The Digital Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that our data is as accurate and comprehensive as possible. Where this isn’t the case, to identify temporary solutions and how to get us to where we should be. This will also include working on business-changing projects to ensure that marketing’s reporting and analysis requirements will be met.
The Digital Analyst will work closely with the UX team members to ensure that the tests being run are being executed and analysed appropriately.
- Creating and managing tools to improve customer insight across our different channels and customer segments, and measure success.
- Supporting the testing programme; support/help with creating A/B and multivariate experiments, advising on sample size, statistical significance, etc.
- Looking for new ways to develop existing reporting and processes through automation that highlight key KPIs and metrics, surfacing data about our customers and value that we are delivering. You’ll constantly be on the lookout for new and innovative ways of sharing and presenting actionable insights with key stakeholders and the wider business.
- Presenting data insights in such a way that these can be used for business and product decision making, providing data informed recommendations.
- Responsible for the accuracy, availability and timeliness of the output in order to support the global marketing teams.
- Develop an attribution model which will help us understand the drivers and highlighting any potential opportunities for marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the Digital stakeholders to understand their analysis and insight requirements, continually evolving the offering to meet their changing requirements.
- Supporting the business in better understanding customer journeys by continuously measuring (both online and offline) and analysing the funnel to identify points of conversion and friction to understand past and future performance and feeding this back as actions and recommendations to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Work with agency partners, IT and Data teams to enhance reporting and performance measurement and conduct detailed analysis work when required.
- Working with agency partners and IT to debug, prioritise and escalate analytics defects. Making sure we’re capturing the right data, in the right place, at the right time and tracking that through from the end customer journey in to our platforms/systems.
- Ensuring accuracy and integrity of the digital data set used within the business.
- Driving and championing the use of digital data and the importance of online measurement & performance optimisation within the Marketing team and wider business, including assisting in workshops and presentations.
- Undertaking ad hoc analysis and creation of customized reporting to address specific regional /in country under performance.
- Develop understanding of the business to identify opportunities for adding further value through analysis and better exploit the data sets available. Collaborate with other functional teams, e.g., Data/BCT/CRM to deliver on key reporting and analytics projects.
- A passion for all things data, not only generating the insights but also presenting them back in a compelling way.
- Comfortable with using data to communicate a story, using data as a 'means to an end’.
- Ability to prioritise the most useful data and data sets over the non-important in a fast paced work environment.
- Hands on data analytics skills and basic programming capabilities (e.g. Google Analytics, SQL, and Bigquery).
- Experience in building data visualisations, dashboards (ideally in Google Data Studio) and reports for a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Having worked in an Agile environment previously, not being phased by working in a more iterative fashion.
- Experience of working with local and international teams on ad hoc analysis requests, centralised and larger projects.
- Ideally have experience in Financial Services/regulated industry.
- Ideally have experience with Asian platforms (Baidu, WeChat).
- Ideally have experience with Marketing Attribution projects.
- £50,000 to £55,000 per annum, commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package, including; annual discretionary bonus, season ticket loan, company pension scheme and health cover
- Company perks including; free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!