Guest Services Agent
2 days left
- Full Time
- Customer Service experience is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly beneficial.
- knowledge of Opera software would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
The main responsibility for a Guest Services Agent is to ensure the Guest Check in/out procedure is seamless and accurate. Other responsibilities are:
- Providing accurate information to Guests regarding luggage handling and storage, local attractions, car parking facilities, conference and bedroom information.
- Checking guest in and out using the Opera software and allocating guest bedrooms.
- Informing the guests of all the Hotel facilities and services.
- Resolving any customer enquiries
- Up selling the Hotels services and amenities.
You will be able to demonstrate a customer focused attitude and have a flexible approach towards your duties and responsibilities. As a main point of contact for our guests you will be well presented and have a can-do attitude.
You will be friendly and approachable; you will go the extra mile for our guests; you will provide highly consistent good service and you will lead by example.
Established in 1996, Apex Hotels is one of the UK's leading operators of contemporary 4* city centre hotels. Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath operating with a mission to provide chic and stylish destination properties in key markets across the UK. Customer service is the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Pension scheme operated by The People’s Pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Employee reward scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free meals when on duty
- Use of gym &pool facilities(where available)
- Taxi contribution if you’re starting early or finishing late
- Restaurant & spa discount
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Employee of the Month scheme
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. You must be eligible to work in the UK.