Assessor - Management / IT / Customer Service
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Assessor - Management / IT / Customer Service
Location: London - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £24,000 + £4000 Location Allowance
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in; IT Users, Customer Service and Admin to levels 2/3, Management level 3 and Team Leading level 2.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain caseload
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in IT Users, Management, Customer Service, Team Leading and Admin including Functional Skills.
- Hold occupational competency in the above vocational areas.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.