Project Manager - Retail
Position: Project Manager
Location: Central London
Package: 50-60K Basic + benefits
Contract Type: Permanent
This role is for a proven retail project manager to work for a globally recognised luxury fashion brand. The retailer are going through large scale retail IT business change at present and as such require a retail centric project manager to help them facilitate this.
- Ownership and management of retail projects from inception to completion or for stages within the project lifecycle on time, to appropriate quality and within budget including all aspects of related communication.
- Comply with and contribute to the development of the retailers project/programme management methodology and project governance approach.
- Project Managers may be responsible for the delivery of large scale, high revenue complex retail IT projects.
- Ensuring that all financial controls of projects are executed, including budgeting and forecasting, change control, purchase orders, statements of work, time recording, invoicing and invoice chasing etc.
- Direct or indirect management of resource from all areas of the client business to ensure successful project completion.
- Knowledge of retail industry including high level retail process knowledge and concepts, retail systems and vendors.
- Proven project management practitioner in a retail environment.
- Experience of project budget management and expertise in controlling the financial aspect of project delivery.
- Commercial awareness of the implications of projects changes.
- Ability to develop strong client relationships, taking ownership for client relationships at the appropriate level within the project.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong supplier relationships
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present and update on progress status
- Good facilitation skills
- Strong conflict resolution skill set.
- Prince II certified practitioner, or practiced in an equivalent methodology
If you are looking to advance your career with a renowned leading retailer then apply to the advert now.