Product Director (UK)
Convergent International Travel Development Co., Ltd.
Founded in early 2015, Convergent International Travel (CIT) aims to exploring oversea market . It is an essential move for our hotel wholesales business development. Before that, as leading distributor of accommodation, CIT has bred success in domestic hotel wholesales business in decade for Greater China market.
We make the most of the resources and channels accumulated from our domestic business - thousands of off-line agents from across China, mature network and channel of distribution now serve more than 500 millions of potential tourists.
CIT scours the global to build huge accommodation resource integration, benefiting more than 10,000 supplier partners in 45 countries by stability and flexibility of demand, maximal of bookings and revenue, penetration for new market.
In 2016, with the expanding business in Thailand , we already set up Thailand branch company- CIT(Thailand), now we are preparing our representative office, branch office in major market like Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Japan and Korea etc.
Title: Product Director (UK)
(1) Set strategic objectives in conjunction with Senior Management team in Head Office.
(2) Lead, coach and manage a team of market managers and coordinators to achieve set targets in UK.
(3) Manage and optimize a plan for partnering with hotels to drive operating goals.
(4) Build high-level and long-lasting hotel groups relationships to enhance contracting efforts in the assigned countries destinations.
(5) Help set up, define, implement and coordinate HR and administrative processes to ensure a smooth operation of the local office.
(1) Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required; Oral Chinese ability is preferable.
(2) 3+ years progressive sales and marketing experience in hotel sales or sales management environment. Preferably DOS or DOSM specialized in Hotel Management or equivalent.
(3) Min 5 years’ experience managing a team, with a proven success record in setting KPIs and sales and marketing strategies.
(4) E-commerce, hospitality or travel industry expertise a must;Strong Communication Skills.
(5) Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners, Strong numerical and analytic skills, Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally), Highly disciplined work habits, Past success in mentoring and building sales organizations that cater to long term customer relationships.
(1) Working day 9:00am--6:00pm, Monday to Friday;
(2) Location: London;
(3) Benefits include Insurance, foreign travel, etc.
Why join us
The trendency of the Chinese FIT market.
A leading Wholesaler of room-selling in China.
We treat talents as the developmental assets and eager for them.
We focus on B2B distribution.