Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager - Sevenoaks - Kent
Salary + Car/Car Allowance + Holiday + Package
Are you a Mechanical Project Manager with a strong fit out back ground? Looking to progress your career with a well established M&E contractor? Are you looking to work on interesting and challenging projects?
If the answer YES, then this is your opportunity to work for a well established M&E contractor. My client has an excellent list of clientele, their business is ever expending due to this.
My client used to specialise in plumbing and heating, but have now diversified into most mechanical disciplines. They specialise in large residential projects and also commercial new builds.
- Organise / Chair progress meetings with clients, sub contractors and specialist sub. Contractors for on site co-ordination works.
- Oversee / resolve design & construction issues on site.
- Involvement with the tender.
- Project managed daily activities on site.
- Writing of risk assessments and Method statements.
- Involvement with end of project commissioning.
- Planning projects from conception to completion.
- Preparing time programmes.
- Managing site personnel, Supervisors, trades sub-contractors etc.
- Quantifying and purchasing materials.
- Carrying out final demonstrations and handover to clients.
Contact Steve Gearing for more information on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.