Project Implementation Manager
This role of retail Project Manager has just been passed to me by a well-established Charity. This incredibly Charity retailer are dedicated to their mission, which is to aid and develop disadvantaged people and ultimately helping to improve their daily lives. Not only have they expanded rapidly over the last couple of decades, they are constantly looking for new ways to help the community such as the implementation of innovative projects within their retail stores.
If you are looking for a role working within a company that is dedicated to providing an excellent service to their customers, as well as a position which offers you the ability to work flexibly and around your own initiative this would be ideal. This is a home based role with regular travel to the Bristol Area. Experience/knowledge of the charity retail sector is advantageous but not essential.
They are looking for a candidate who has
• Strong previous retail experience is desirable, alongside a good product knowledge in clothes, accessories and other retail items.
• Ability to be based and work remotely with regular travel around several stores across the UK across the week.
• Past experience displaying passion for training and development of a team, as well as being able to coach and mentor.
• A background of being able to implement a new strategy, project or imitative within a retail store environment.
• Past evidence of achieving targets within store and being able to show a passion for online retailing
• A good understanding of online selling and a general understanding of websites such as Amazon, eBay or Gumtree will be a positive
• Track record demonstrating innovation and the ability to come up with creative solutions to obstacles.
• A salary of up to £24000 dependent on experience.
• Working within a growing charity retailer which develops it’s employees
• A chance to join at a really exciting time, and have a valuable contribution to the business.
If you think you would be the perfect candidate for this role, please apply without delay by sending your CV to . Alternatively please call for more information!