Business Intelligence Developer - SQL, SSIS, SSRS - London - SE1 - Up to £50,000!
A Business Intelligence Developer is required to join a leading gaming / gambling organisation in Central London. Due to ongoing expansion, the BI Developer will be responsible for the analysis, maintenance, development and improvement of the company's business intelligence and reporting solutions.
You will be heavily involved with the development of their BI Systems including Data Warehouse and ETL design and development. You will also be involved with development of their reports; you will need to be able to take specifications, manipulate the database accordingly and develop bespoke reports to the specification.
- Evaluation of Business Requirements for data solutions, extracts and reports
- Developing solutions, delivery of data and reports
- Report Development and Delivery
- Data warehouse and ETL Development
- Analysis of data structures and data warehouse information
- Defining and developing SQL queries to provide data extracts
- Developing and implementing appropriate reports, data extracts and dashboards.
- Work with the Analytics / CRM teams
BI Developer Requirements
- SQL Server Development
- Tableau / Qlikview Reporting
- Analytical / Problem Solving Skills
This is a great opportunity to add real value to an established organisation and will offer the applicant opportunities for progression and will provide a supportive work environment.
If you are an experienced BI Developer and you are looking to progress with an organisation that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive and creative environment then look no further - this is the role for you!
Interviews for this role will be held imminently. To be considered, please send your CV to me now to avoid disappointment.
Business Intelligence Developer - SQL, SSIS, SSRS,- London - SE1 - Up to £50,000!
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.