Senior Data Business Analyst
2 days left
- Full Time
A Senior Data Business Analyst is required by a leading global investment bank to be responsible for requirement gathering and governance for a key reference data programme.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Collecting business requirements in collaboration with business divisions and documenting them.
- Participating in the creation of supporting documentation e.g. Terms of Reference/Data Contracts.
- Obtaining of sign-off of business requirements
- Liaising with programme / project managers, clients, functional analysts and developers as appropriate to ensure solution design and implementation is in line with the business requirements.
- Supporting the creation of business cases outlining cost impacts and value drivers of proposed solutions.
- Leading and performing data analysis to support tasks as required.
- Performing reconciliation tasks in the matching & alignment of data.
- Supporting and managing the data consumers communication, requests, requirements and issues.
You will have either have strong data management operations experience with some experience of project management and/or business analysis, or will be an experienced Business Analyst with experience of working on data oriented projects. Previous banking experience would be advantageous but is not essential. In addition, you must possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.