Up to £25,000 + bens
If there’s one industry sector that you should be in for the sake of your career it’s this one. This sector is never out of the news, is dynamic, constantly growing at hyper speed and is just down-right fascinating.
The title is known for its incisive analysis and expert editorial commentary. The company wish to build on this reputation with ambitious expansion which is why the role of Deputy Editor is key to them.
We’re seeking an experienced B2B journalist with the ability to absorb and write technical information for this role.
The company that you would be working for are an expanding media group who specialise in B2B publications which have achieved fantastic growth through award winning commentary and events.
The potential for career development within the organisation is huge.
The key tasks of the Deputy Editor include:
- Take a proactive approach to researching, developing and writing technical news stories
- To create content for website
- To use social media to generate leads and traffic
- To develop strong industry contacts and maintain excellent relationships with commercial stakeholders
Key attributes of the Deputy Editor include:
- Experience of technical journalism
- The ability to work as part of a team and to tight deadlines
- To have worked in a b2b publishing environment
The role is based in Kent and is paying up to £25,000 + benefits.
To be considered for the role of Deputy Editor, please click the "Apply" button.