Marketing Web Assistant 25 days annual leave!
2 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Marketing graduate or equivalent? Would you like to develop your career within Marketing/Social Media/Web Management? If so we have an ideal role for you.
We love recruiting for this client, here's the reasons why and the benefits:
- A really interesting industry
- The opportunity to solely mange the Marketing for the business
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A free Uniform - no need to spend lots of money on new work wear!
- Working Monday - Friday 9am-5pm with ½ hour lunch
- Free parking
- A £300 Love2shop card or Tescos vouchers for 100% attendance
- A friendly team where you can ask questions and be supported in learning and developing your skills
- Open plan offices
- Close to high street shops
This is a truly varied role where as the Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for providing Marketing and Administrative support to the Business Development Director with specific responsibilities for social media.
Duties within this role include:
- Managing events, exhibitions, booking venues and ordering marketing materials
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company for external PR
- Preparing interesting written copy for the website and liaising with website design team
- Follow up and analysing leads
- Managing social channels, blogs and online content, in liaison with SEO marketing company
- Collating and preparation of data for presentations to the Board of Directors
- Providing information to assist with production of business plans
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications and literature
- Assisting and supporting the Business Development Director with marketing activities
- Assisting with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Managing call tracking and provide relevant feedback to line managers if required
- Travelling between three sites and external customers as required
- Implementing, updating and maintaining the department's documentation and databases
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you have experience in the above duties then please apply today, our client can interview w/b 24th July.
We look forward to your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.