Sales Manager - Creative Technology Business
2 days left
- Full Time
- Creative company based in the bustling modern city of Bristol.
- Excellent career progression with an opportunity to climb the career ladder very quickly.
- Salary up to £30k basic + An attractive commission package.
Calling all natural born leaders.. If you are looking for your next career move do not miss out on this! If you answer yes to the following then I want to hear from you: Do you have an impressive track record which would inspire others? Hold a flair for creativity and enjoy being a part of big exciting things? Can you walk the walk and not just talk the talk? If so I have an outstanding opportunity available for you which will not be around long. My client, a market leading creative company is seeking an ambitious, sales machine who leads by example and has a passion for delivering big results. I am looking for a charismatic, driven, self-motivated and success hungry Sales Manager who believes in outer space because the sky is not the limit in this role! The career opportunities on offer here are extremely impressive and the offices are the coolest I have ever seen! Sound like you on paper? You need to keep reading…
What you’ll be doing
- Provide an accurate forecast of new business opportunities and meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Penetrate assigned accounts, building and closing a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Generate new business by being hands on. This role is not for somebody who takes a hands off approach. You will need to lead by example and inspire those who look up to you
- You will be looking after a small team initially which will be your project to grow. You will have the opportunity to put ideas into play and use your previous knowledge and sales processes to develop a successful team beneath you
- Experience within a Sales Management role
- A proven track record within delivering impressive results and consistently hitting set targets
- Experience of motivating, coaching and inspiring others
- Possess a proven hunger for sales and building strong client relationships
- Experience of working with short sales cycles whilst maintaining high quality, excellent service and customer loyalty
You will receive excellent training and ongoing support from some of the best professionals within the industry. If you are looking for development and the chance to work your way quickly up the career ladder then you will not be disappointed. You will be recognised for your hard work and efforts with an attractive commission package and you will also receive a basic salary of up to £30K.
Please contact Charlotte at enable now to hear more, we’re looking to arrange interviews asap.