Head Pastry Chef 5 Star Hotel £50k
Head Pastry Chef 5 Star Hotel £50kLondon
One of The Top London Hotels is looking for a pastry chef to run the pastry operation for the whole hotel.
The Head Pastry Chefs role:
- Managing a Fine Dining Restaurant, Afternoon Tea and Banqueting.
- Menu Development ensuring that the pastry offering is constantly evolving
- Health and Hygiene and ensuring all HACCP procedures are followed
- Recruitment and training of the pastry team
- Costings of menus
- Generous Salary package of up to £50,000 a year
- 7 shifts per week
- State of the art kitchen
- Hands on HR team to help with staff retention
- Budgets to recruit and develop the teams
- Opportunity to have media attention and to make a name for yourself in the pastry industry
- Central London close to public transport links
- Solid dates of employment
- 3 years worth of quality references
- Head Pastry Chef experience within a 5 Star Hotel
- Fine Dining and Classic French Pastry Training
- Calm and Hardworking
If you feel that you have what it takes for this role "Head Pastry Chef 5 Star Hotel £50k" please send your CV to Harriet at Change Hospitality. Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title "Head Pastry Chef 5 Star Hotel £50k" in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications in the hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.