Marketing Executive - B2B
1 day left
- Full Time
In this Marketing Executive graduate job, you will be joining a world leading FinTech business, with an award-winning digital, paperless, accounting software under their belts. Launched in the spring of 2011, their product has been incredibly well received, and has made the business an international success, with offices in London, Sydney, Wellington, Washington DC & Paris!
Looking for Marketing Executive graduate jobs? They're on the hunt for a graduate with a strong attention to detail and a creative flair to join their team in London as a B2B Marketing Executive.
In this Marketing Executive graduate job, you will be responsible for managing the global inbound marketing lead nurture pathway to make leads ready for a sales call. You will take charge of running email marketing campaigns (that move leads through buyer journeys), creating engaging emails and landing pages, analysing campaign success and continually working to improving the inbound channel.
In this Marketing Executive graduate job, your role will involve:
- Writing engaging emails and landing pages
- Running tests on email subject lines, email copy and landing pages
- Tracking the success of workflows, and looking into where conversion rates can be improved
- Troubleshooting technical difficulties with the inbound channel
- Researching inbound best practices and ideas for new tests etc.
- Reporting on how leads from different sources are performing in the funnel
- Considering how we can increase the number of conversions from the inbound channel
- Focusing on continually improving the inbound channel
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2:1 from a Top 20 university
- A degree in a Literature based subject would be ideal
- Data driven - Strong analytical skills to measure campaign performance
- Excellent written skills - you can spot a typo from a mile off
- A knack for research - you always look beyond page one of Google
- An "Optimisation mindset" and open to the idea of using marginal gains to reach targets - desirable but not necessary
- An eye for detail and a creative flair
- The ability to keep a cool head when under pressure
- The confidence to pitch your own ideas and offer solutions
- A keen interest in business and technology
- Design experience with Adobe products would be a plus
What else is on offer?
- Competitive starting salary + great development opportunities
- The chance to join a young, vibrant and exceptionally hardworking team
- The opportunity to develop a new area of the business
Looking for B2B Marketing jobs and want to join a leading FinTech business? Don't miss out on this Marketing Executive job in London today!