Digital Producer - Farringdon
Job; Digital Producer - Farringdon
This London based agency creates advertising, digital, design and content for finance, corporate and professional services clients. They’re looking for an ambitious and capable Digital Producer to join their growing team. This is a permanent role, and offers a chance to develop your career in an agency with a fast-growing international reputation.
- You’ll be responsible for planning, estimating, managing, quality control and delivery of digital ad campaigns, websites, apps social media assets and more for big-name professional services clients worldwide.
- You’ll be able to talk HTML5, JQuery and open-source PHP/MySQL, accessibility and best practice with the developers, but also to work closely with creatives and business managers.
- You’ll have a strong agency track record ideally with pro services clients and at least three years digital project management experience.
- You’ll be part of a strong team, but in a fast-moving environment you’ll need to be self-motivated and capable of seeing projects through to your own high standards.
- £’s; fully D.O.E up to approx. £40k,
- Location; London EC1 (Farringdon),
- How to get there; short walk from Farringdon &/or Barbican station/s,
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; digital producer production web website online ad advert adverts advertising advertisement advertisements html html5 jQuery PHP MySQL open source develop developer app apps application applications social media client customer Farringdon London project manager management