Head of SEO and Paid Media
- Full Time
Role: Head of SEO and Paid Media
Start Date: ASAP
About the Agency:
The agency is a full service digital agency specialising in the creation of scalable online presence for brands marketing to China. The agency's London and Shanghai offices deliver SEO, PPC, Web design, Social and Insights services to a rich portfolio of clients including Skyscanner, Lebara, Eurostar, London and Partners, Hotcourses and Kenwood.
The agency is seeking a Head of SEO and Paid Media. Responsibilities include:
- Full responsible for the management and growth of the agency's SEO/Paid Media department.
- Lead and deliver forward thinking and effective SEO/Paid Media strategies.
- A creative approach to SEO/Paid Media campaigns.
- Mentoring & managing - drive analytics, learning/research and thought leadership.
- Owning client relationships and department commercials.
- A self-starter, entrepreneur.
- 5+ years’ hands-on SEO/Paid Media agency experience.
- A thorough understanding of all aspects of SEO/Paid Media, and the ability to relate this knowledge to colleagues and clients.
- Experience of SEO/Paid Media for international search engines and markets.
- Impeccable communications and project management skills.
- Management and/or mentoring experience.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Confident with numbers and budgets - a commercial approach to projects.
- Second language and an interest in China is a bonus.
- 29 days’ annual leave.
- Workplace pension, life insurance and PHI.
- Latest iPhone and laptop of your choice.
- Phone insurance, cinema and restaurant discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme and more.
- Comfortable work environment, snacks and drinks, birthday gifts, company lunches.
- A genuine commitment to your learning & development.
- You will be working on great clients with equally smart and passionate people.
- Opportunity of options/equity in the agency as a departmental head.