1 day left
- Full Time
An opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful business based on the outskirts of Edinburgh as a Credit Controller.
A well established and highly performing business that operates across the central belt of Scotland. The successful candidate will be based at the central hub working within a talented finance team that is once again growing due to further company expansion giving the successful applicant ample opportunities for career development.
The key focus for this Credit Control opportunity will be to support an essential part of the business in recovering outstanding debt. Ideally, you will have been exposed to a fast paced environment and be able to perform the role in an autonomous fashion.
The position of a Credit Controller has arisen paying a salary of £18,000 - £21,000 with an excellent benefits package. Their premises are based out the outskirts of Edinburgh with parking also available on site.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts ensuring timely and effective collection of debt and escalation where necessary.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Knowledge of account reconciliations.
- Knowledge of cash allocation.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with internal and external customers.
- Production of debtor reports for portfolio.
- Negotiating re-payment plans.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Have 1-3 years previous experience working within credit control
- Experience using Excel at an intermediate level
- Experience handling a high volume ledger with varying values.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Lewis Cavanagh