A brand-new opportunity has arisen for an experienced QA Engineer (Automation, Manual, Agile) for one of the industry's truly pioneering financial software businesses. As a QA Engineer, you will be working with some of the world's leading investment banks, hedge funds and brokerages, you will work alongside the business providing high performing, multi-asset capability software while working in a forward thinking Dev Team.
As a QA Engineer (Automation, Manual, Agile) you will work on our award-winning flagship trading product within financial technology. As a QA Engineer, you will play an essential part in the improvement of the testing strategy, design and execute high-quality Automated / Manual tests while working in an Agile environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven QA Engineer to be part of a brand-new team working closely with a high calibre development team. Therefore, we are seeking a forward-thinking QA Engineer to help drive and improve the testing strategy including the implementation of Automation testing.
Skills required for the QA Engineer:
- Solid background in software testing (Automation/Manual)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment/team
- A 2:1 Bachelor's degree (or higher) in a numerate subject (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics) from a top ranking university
- Experience of using tools Automated tools/framework (Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber)
- Good experience working alongside Developers (BDD, TDD)
- ISTQB certified ideally
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with the wider business.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Location: Moorgate, City of London
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy