Technical Implementation Consultant, Professional Services, Fintech
3 days left
- Full Time
My client are a market leader within the payment and financial compliance solutions markets, providing solutions to a global banking clientele, including 9 of the world’s top 10 financial institutions .
The Professional Services Consultant will develop a deep understanding of the company products and the compliance arena. They will participate in the implementation of solutions internationally in largely Tier 1 clients and will lead projects for those financial institutions. This individual will be responsible for all phases of the clients’ projects including preparation, implementation, configuration, data review, training and handover to other teams. On the job development of functional and project management skills will be considered for those with first class soft skills, enthusiasm, flexibility to travel and potential to grow.
The Professional Services Consultant will travel a minimum of 50% of the time.
· Delivers, installs and configures all company applications to specified requirements and provide technical training and transfer of knowledge.
· Is a technical expert in the company products
· Has a very good knowledge in third party software interfacing with our solutions.
· Determines the types of products and services required by clients.
· Troubleshoots customer issues during implementation.
· Aids with the development of strategies for the improvement of implementation process, services and standards.
· Maintains strong client relationships through regular close contact which includes regular face-to-face meetings, telephone and email communications.
· Organises and executes deep technical and product health checks and audits for clients.
· Interacts with the Sales and Pre-Sales teams, including communications with prospects and the tendering and demonstration process.
· Assists during pre-sales RFI/RFP processes, answering to technical requirements.
· Assists in maintaining the correct level of Helpdesk Support when required.
· Owns and coordinates quality reviews - escalating issues appropriately and prioritising remediation activities.
· Tracks incidents through incident tracking system.
· Ensures proper hand over to the support.
· Ensures work is well defined, changes to requirements are managed, issues arising are tracked and dealt with in a timely fashion, customer satisfaction is attended to throughout the engagement.
· Prioritizes own and team’s work. Anticipates consequences of actions, potential problems and opportunities for change.
· Oversees the planning, development and installation of products to meet the clients’ business needs
· Provides leadership in project situations especially during customer crisis.
· Organises project workshops and agrees project objectives.
· Makes sure that all the aims of the projects are met.
· Makes sure the quality standards are met.
· Updates and maintain information on all company databases and systems, including billing, expenses, resource bookings and full project history.
· Uses the provided tools to keep track of people and progress and report it accordingly.
· Keeps senior managers and clients up to date with progress and resources necessities.
· Communicates with the Product team when needed.
· Shares lessons learnt within the team and department and provide internal training
· Shows a good understanding of compliance and sanctions risk management, relating it to product and service within the firm.
· Understands customer use cases and requirements and in turn apply best practices for those customer implementations.
· Investigates and analyses client business activities and processes to make them more efficient and compliant through the use of our solutions.
· Understands and assists in the implementation of various Sanctions requirements.
· Performs the functional customization of the solution.
· Organises and executes deep business focused health checks and audits for clients.
· Actively participates in external and internal training
· Trains the end users.
· Assists during presales RFI/RFP processes, answering to compliance requirements.
· Works closely with other teams to collect data and assess the current situation.
· Supports sales efforts to grow the business.
· Keeps knowledge up to date of the Sanctions market and meet training targets to maintain a thorough knowledge.
Skills & Qualifications:
· University or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Project Management skill and experience
· MS Office expertise, including strong PowerPoint skills
· Knowledge of Unix and Windows (Linux a bonus)
· Knowledge of RDBMS (SQL Server or Oracle) & SQL querying
· Configuration of Webservers: WebSphere and/or WebLogic and/or Apache Tomcat
· Experience with Swift and other banking format is a bonus
· Knowledge of Three Tier architecture
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· English fluency
· French a bonus
· Highly motivated, naturally pro-active with great sense of initiative
· Team player & Client focused
· Excellent analytical skills, communication and presentation skills, organisational, time management and planning skills
· Minimum 3 years of technical implementation experience in a multinational and multi- cultural environment
· Affinity or experience with Compliance, CFT (Counter-Financing of Terrorism), AML (Anti- Money Laundering), or KYC (Know Your Customer) would be a strong benefit
· Understanding of financial industry and knowledge of payment standards (SWIFT, SEPA, etc) would be a strong benefit
· Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (Business Objects, etc) a benefit
General benefits package:- Group pension scheme
- 29 days holiday
- Paid charity days - 2 days per year
- Share-save scheme