Sales Enablement Manager
Sales Enablement Manager
Be part of something!
Join a dynamic, fast-paced team
Have you experience creating Global training programs and learning initiatives? We are looking for a strong and passionate Sales Enablement Manager to drive and deliver a Global Sales Enablement program to increase the capability and productivity of our global sales teams in a fast moving Technology Company!.
Why this Role?
SiteMinder is a multi cultural tech pioneer undertaking massive growth. We are an energetic, fast-moving company that has managed to retain our start up heart and sense of humour whilst taking over our industry as the partners of choice for over 26,000 hoteliers worldwide. Backed by the same investors at Facebook, Netflix and Spotify, we’re an Australian software company with market leading products that support hotels to manage and maximise their online presence. We’ve been recognized as one of the inaugural top 20 Tech Pioneers of 2016 by the Australian Government and listed as one of Deloitte Technology’s Fast 50 for five years in a row.
The Opportunity …
We are now looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our dynamic, fast-paced team in our London office! The role of the Sales Enablement Manager is to develop a global Sales Enablement Program to provide sales support and training to the Sales Department and wider Teams across our Galway and London EMEA offices, with responsibility for developing learning initiatives to onboard, and up-skill our new sales hires. This role will collaborate with the Service Delivery Enablement Manager, HR Team, Sales and On-boarding Success teams and leaders so the successful candidate will have previous experience managing and building relationships with key stakeholders.
The Role: Developing a global Sales Enablement Program which is aligned to the sales strategy and adopted regionally through our Sales Leaders to deliver:
- Industry leading on-boarding experiences which are scalable irrespective of new hire volumes or work locations
- Core skills requirements for the Sales team, focused on increasing the speed to competency of our people
- A graduate sales program which embeds core skills, knowledge and experience. In addition, provide our RSMs with the skills, knowledge and techniques to coach and mentor our graduates to be successful quota carrying reps
- Clear learning aims and objectives including the assessment and measurement of the effectiveness of initiatives
- Equipping sales leaders with the skills, knowledge and tools to be confident, credible leaders who can develop high performing sales teamsUse thought leadership, industry trends and best practice delivery mechanisms to embed learning solutions in a global organization
- Building and maintaining key relationships, managing stakeholders and obtaining the necessary input from stakeholders and subject matter experts
What you bring to the table…
- Demonstrable experience increasing sales volume and/or revenue through the development and delivery of technical, soft skills and leadership capability
- Experience developing learning initiatives to onboard, and up-skill a sales team to generate revenue through customer acquisition and upgrades
- Experience working as a quota carrying sales representative is advantageous
- Have proven experience in delivering L&D excellence, including conducting strategic needs analysis, program design, facilitation and measurement, organizational design, coaching and consulting.
- Experience creating global training programs and materials that work across locales
- Have expertise in delivering blended learning solutions, face to face and virtual environments
- Natural passion and desire to continue to grow skills and keep up on latest trends and adult learning methodologies
- Proven ability to interact, consult and build partnership with people at all levels of the organization: from team members, to leaders and Executives
- Able to interpret data to provide critical metrics to show ROI
- Creative thinking and problem solving;
- Helpful, encouraging and respectful;
- Integrity, openness and transparency;
- Cultural fit with SiteMinder values: Collaborate | Own it | Do it better | Everyone counts.
Supportive management who love coaching and growing talented people
Open and sociable working environment
Competitive benefits package
Great City Centre location
Unlimited Coffee for those coffee lovers
Company-paid "breakfast bar" coupled with free snacks and unlimited lattes
A bit more about us…
With a foundation of exceptional products, SiteMinder leads the market in hotel distribution technology, constantly challenging the status quo to provide innovative cloud-based solutions that allow hotels to connect more easily with their customers. With the support of approachable leadership and a welcoming sales team who know and love what they do, you can expect an open, collaborative and sociable working atmosphere where innovation and delivering an outstanding client experience are at the centre of our work. If you have a passion for sales and are keen to kickstart your career, we'd like to hear from you!
To Apply: If you think you have the skills and passion we will give you the support and opportunity to grow your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!