Senior IFA Administrator/Paraplanner
Are you an experienced Senior IFA Administrator/Paraplanner interested in a new role?
Anthony Alexandra are in alliance with a Financial Planning firm based in Brighton who are seeking a Senior IFA Administrator/Paraplanner to join their expanding team. Our clients recruit will be organised, flexible and highly professional.
Our client is providing a wonderful opportunity in which will help a well- structured career and gain more knowledge and experience within this role. Moreover, candidates will be required to have many duties, these duties will include: -
- Undertaking product and fund research utilising software
- Producing client proposals and suitability letters
- To ensure records are maintained and accurate
- To ensure new business is seen through to completion and is in line with standardised administrative and compliance procedures
- Answering queries from clients in a precise and polite manner
This is an exceptional chance to work as a Senior IFA Administrator/ Paraplanner for our client. Therefore, this opportunity is suitable for a candidate who is highly professional in approach and has the following skills and experience: -
- Over 2 years’ experience working within Financial Services
- Previous experience working within a Senior IFA Administration role
- Achieved or working towards professional qualifications
- Good knowledge of Pensions, investments and Protection products
The successful candidate will be offered a great opportunity to join a business that believes in nurturing your career, valuing your commitment and rewarding you with attractive employee benefits packages.