French-Speaking Account Director
2 days left
- Full Time
Role: French-Speaking Account Director
Start Date: ASAP
Client: Leading Travel Brand
About the Agency:
A rapidly expanding creative services agency with a twist - they provide their clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. It’s a dynamic fast paced solutions focused start up environment - that brings client and agency closer together to create more creative and effective work.
The agency is seeking a French-speaking Account Director to be an integral part of one of it’s key accounts. In this role, you will be working with a leading travel brand.
This is an integrated role, involving the development of strategy and market specific creative and production.
Experience in, and a passion for, championing and producing engaging and business-driving content across a fully integrated channel mix is a must. In addition to more traditional BTL and ATL, digital and social media play a large and increasingly important part in the agency's campaigns.
You should be a strong strategic thinker, with an agency background. You will be working closely with the Client as long-term business partners, steering the development of their brand and marketing strategies.
This role requires a courteous, positive and high-energy individual with great people skills. Someone who works hard, but has fun with it and who can demonstrate a proven track record of driving complex projects forward in a timely fashion. You should have a meticulous attention to detail, establishing yourself as a safe pair of hands ensuring nothing falls through the cracks on projects or the day-to-day management of the account.
- Leading a team of 10 across Account Management, Creative and Production
- Educating the client on best practice and creative excellence aross integrated campaigns
- Manage client projects providing strategic insight and cost effective delivery
- Manage finances on account
- Identify new opportunities above the agreed scope of work
- Working with the CSD and ECD to challenge and the client when necessary, whilst maintaing a positive relationship and ensuring we are always adding value.
- Providing strategic support where required
- Help the CD to deliver creative work to a high standard
- Excellent client management capability at a senior level
- Strong knowledge of creative campaign management and media
- Proven at a strategic and creative level
- Strong financial management skills
- Good decision making under pressure
- Strong leadership skills
- Technology savvy
- Good people and relationship skills
- Strong time management and scheduling skills
- French speaking
- Experience in Travel and Leisure industry