1 day left
- Full Time
We have a unique opportunity available for a dynamic Estates Executive to join our Development team based in London. The role is available on a full time, permanent basis. The role is offering a competitive salary package plus excellent benefits.
Primesight is one of the fastest growing media companies in the UK. We are one of the leading outdoor media owners, an industry worth around £1 billion per year. We have just won Sales Team of the Year at Campaign Media Awards in 2015, awarded with three stars at Best Companies which hopefully shows that you would join a successful, thought leading Outdoor media sales team. With our key values around ‘Making an Impression’ we look for people who naturally suit our 3 values of Exceeding Expectations, Responsiveness and Accountable.
What are the responsibilities of the Estates Executive?
As part of a strong collaborative working team, your main responsibilities will be to assist and support the Estate Supervisor as required on retaining and enhancing the existing estate of advertising panels. Responsible for negotiations and contract discussions and to take a full and active role in the department to all resigns and existing contracts as allocated, whilst being mindful of profitability at all times. To take a full and active role in dealing with any queries, enquiries, H&S issues, posting, payments including payment enquiries and problems with existing sites.
Skills & Experience required by the Estates Executive:
- Previous experience within property would be advantageous.
- The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate strong negotiating skills and a strong initiative and problem solving background.
- You will be expected to deal with a broad range of people with different skill sets and disciplines.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written and IT skills are key.
- The successful candidate needs a solid track record of working under pressure and being able to ‘get the job done’ mind-set to ensure our client’s needs are met efficiently.
We offer a fantastic benefits package for the Estates Executive!
Primesight has key benefits in pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday and health cash plans, to name a few. We are also a strong believer in wellbeing by offering £150 annual cash for personal wellbeing pledges or day off for charity work as well offering a flexi time working programme to suit your personal life.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join one of the fastest growing media companies in the UK as our Estates Executive.
Primesight is an equal opportunity employer.