Group Financial Controller
Accountable Recruitment are working with one of Liverpool's fastest growing and most thriving companies and they are seeking an ACA/CIMA qualified Group Financial Controller to join the team to help drive further growth plans.
Reporting into the Group Financial Director you will have overall management of the finance team and be a strong leader with excellent commercial acumen.
Duties will include:
- Leading and developing the finance team
- Acting as a key point of contact, and developing strong working relationships with the Property Management, Development and Investment teams
- Developing and driving Group consolidation and internal/external reporting
- Oversee the reconciliation and preparation of service charge accounts and budgets
- Cashflow and working capital modelling, incl. monitoring of accounts receivable and payable
- Processing of income/expenditure transactions online/via BACS IP
- Covenant compliance / LTV monitoring / reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting (primarily P&L and cash flow)
- Internal controls, compliance, systems and process improvement, implementation and development
- Tax and VAT administration and planning
- Supporting GFD on acquisitions / disposals including scoping and integration
- Development and Investment appraisals
- Group payroll and related PAYE matters (eg P11ds, dispensations etc
In order to be considered for the role you will need to meet the following criteria:
ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified accountant with proven experience of working in a competitive fast moving environment.
Minimum 3 years PQE
Ambitious, commercially savvy and ready for next step up in career
Salary on offer is between £60-70,000 plus benefits including 25 days holiday and pension