FX INVESTIGATIONS (FLUENT FRENCH)
TO £35k + BENS
Global trading house based in the City require an FX Investigations Officer with fluent French language skills. Based within the FX Operations Team, you will be required to investigate and resolve all Nostro breaks, working with correspondent banks to ensure the effective and timely delivery of payments. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all investigations post-settlement (non-receipt of funds) are concluded as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Investigating and resolving all Nostro breaks
- Reconciliation of payments and resolution of pending payments
- Initiating return of funds
- Managing relationships with trading desks, sales, middle office and correspondent banks
- Processing and managing key client payments
Applicants must demonstrate solid foreign exchange or international payments (SWIFT) experience - specific FX investigations experience would be ideal. First -class communication skills, the ability to multi task, work to deadlines and a fluency in FRENCH are essential to this role. A fantastic opportunity to use your language skills in an international environment!
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.