Network Infrastructure Engineer
Senior Infrastructure engineer required for this large professional services organisation based in their Crawley Data Centre.
The role is broad and includes:
- Excellent working knowledge of 3Com, HP, Cisco, Palo Alto, Force10 and Riverbed technologies
- High-level knowledge of TCP/IP networking including VLAN's, Layer2/3 switches, routing and WAN optimisation.
- Operation of Network Services in a DR environment.
- Perimeter/Firewall experience including Microsoft ISA/TMG and related security technologies
- Network monitoring, inspection and simulation experience using SolarWinds.
- Network Infrastructure management and configuration software
In addition to this, any of the following would be useful:
- Working in a VMWare ESX Environment
- Management of Citrix
- Administration of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS/DFS/DHCP/WINS, Windows File & Print services
- Exchange Server, BES 5.x and 10
- Desktop/Server Management using SCCM/SCOM
- Storage Management using SAN/NAS based on Dell Compellent hardware
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking including VLAN's, Layer2/3 switches, routing and WAN optimisation.
- Operation of services in a DR environment.
- Systems operations monitoring and trend analysis.
To discuss in detail, please contact Richard Morgan at Remit Resources ASAP