KennedyPearce are hiring for an international leisure company based in London. This company is a leading company in its field and are seeking a newly qualified ACA candidate to join their growing team.
- Production of the group consolidated financial statements
- Production of reporting packs for Board and Bank reporting
- Analysis of subsidiary month end reporting including profit and loss and balance sheet
- Communicating with our team of internationally based finance managers
- Supporting the team through statutory audits
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Performing general ledger journal entries including accruals and prepayments
- General ledger maintenance including reconciliations
- Preparing financial reports for senior management
- Ad hoc duties and project work as required.
Please only apply if you are ACA qualified, ideally from a BIG 4 background. You will also be degree qualified with strong A Levels and GCSE's. This person will be enthusiastic and will be confident enough to speak to senior stake holders