Global 4 Communications is seeking an experienced Operations Manager. This is an exciting role for a candidate passionate about operations management in a fast-growing telecommunications organisation. You will have previous people management experience - ideally in a telecoms environment, however candidates with strong people and team management skills will also be considered.
Basic Salary £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, plus discretionary bonus.
Location: Horsham, West Sussex.
Holiday: 25 days, increasing to 30 with service.
Reporting to the COO, the Operations Manager will be ultimately responsible for all operational functions across the business as well as managing supplier and customer relationships.
- Ensure consistently high standards of customer service and support across the business.
- Responsible for the administrative and operational aspects of the company.
- To provide advice, support and guidance on matters concerning the provision of services across the business.
- Implement quality management and regulatory compliance strategies.
- To establish and maintain good stakeholder relationships at all levels, ensuring that clear expectations are being delivered and met.
- Develop initiatives to provide continuous service improvements and cost reductions.
- Manage relationships with suppliers where required.
- Help support delivery of internal productivity improvement projects.
- Strong track record of personnel management within a fast-moving operation.
- You’ll have a passion for Service Improvement and project management skills, ideally working with Prince2 although not essential.
- Experience in a service delivery or customer service role within a Telecommunications business.
- High-level of oral and written communication skills.
- Initiative, commitment and drive in providing excellent customer service.
- Previous experience within a service management focussed role.
- Good report writing and data manipulation skills are essential.
- Experience within the telecoms industry would be beneficial.
Global 4 and Home Telecom are leading providers of telephony solutions and services in both business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) markets. There are two things we are passionate about - employee satisfaction and our customers. We are committed to delivering first class customer service, achieved through continuous on-going employee development, reflected in our various awards and accreditations.
Global 4 and Home Telecom are proud to be an Equal Opportunities and a Living Wage Foundation employer.