Event & Creative Assistant
Event and Creative Assistant - Woking
£20,000 Permanent - Immediate Start
Normal hours are Mon-Fri - 09:00 - 17:30 - additional hours of work may be required during the busy events season.
We are currently recruiting for an Event and Creative Assistant to join our Clients Charity Events team. As an Event Assistant you will be part of a busy team that plans and prepares the charities events. This role will also require design and creative skills as you will help assist the creative coordinator to create artwork and printed material for the Charity.
1. Planning and Production of Charity Events
2. Branding and Artwork
- Excellent communication skills on all levels, written, telephone and personnel communication.
- Target and goal orientated / Must have great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Initiative and pro-activity - able to manage own work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to prioritise work and be able to cope with a variety of different tasks.
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable whilst working under pressure
- Resourcefulness & Can work to deadlines
- To be flexible with time and the need to work outside of normal office hours
- Educated to degree or equivalent.
- A qualification in and aptitude for design and creation of artwork
- Previous experience of working within an event team
- Previous experience of working within the charity sector
- An interest and / or experience in fitness and health
- A good team player
- Be able to work to deadlines in a pressurised and reactive environment
- Ability to be calm, flexible and adaptable whilst working under pressure
- Energetic and enthusiastic
All staff are required to work weekends at the events. Time in lieu is given for weekends worked.
If you are interested in this Event & Creative Assistant role please apply,
We look forward to hearing from you!