Field Sales Executive
We are looking for a Field Sales Executive.
Would you thrive working within a successful and high achieving sales team, who have consistently exceeded targets quarter on quarter for the past few years?
Do you want to work for an organisation who have won multiple awards for their innovation and business acumen, and who's core values are teamwork, fun, integrity and safety?
Then this Business Development Manager is the role for you!
Who we are
Shield Safety Group is the UK’s leading provider of Food Safety, Fire Safety and Health & Safety software and services. - We believe in making safety simple.
As a technology first company, we are extremely proud to share our win at the The Grocer Gold Awards where we took home the win for Technology Supplier of the Year!
We work with many major names in the retail, leisure and hospitality sectors and are extremely proud of our customer retention rate of 98%, as well as our reputation as a pioneer and thought leader in the industry.
Having established an extremely strong foundation, we have ambitious growth plans which include doubling headcount to 200+, globalising our software service offerings and achieving a 50% increase in revenue year-on-year for the next 3 years.
In order to achieve these targets, we are looking to hire an additional Field-based Sales Executive to cover the London area.
Who you are
You’ll join a team of 7 field based BDMs, managing a defined territory (London). Our digital marketing team keeps our CRM system populated with a wealth of qualified leads and you'll have the support of our office based appointment setting team to fill your diary.
Bringing forward your previous sales experience, you will quickly be immersed in the fast paced, progressive world of Shield Safety and become an integral part of the Sales Team. Owning the full sales process, you will be given the freedom to work to the best of your abilities, with ample support provided by the wider sales team and Sales Manager located in London.
What you’ll bring to the team;
- Field based sales experience ideally selling a professional service, software solution or training
- Ability to close the sale in the first appointment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage your diary effectively
- Exemplary administration, organisation and communication skills
- An appreciation for cultural diversity and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Proof of hitting targets in a high-pressure sales environment
- Strong negotiation and proposal writing skills
- Experience of working with CRM systems
- Reliability when it comes to data-management and information sharing
- Full drivers licence
What we offer:
- Highly competitive base salary with an uncapped, clear and simple bonus scheme
- A Leadership Team that is extremely well-respected in the industry
- Support from a dedicated Digital Marketing Team that uses the same integrated CRM system so that leads are fully qualified and at your finger-tips within seconds
- Finance team to handle all expenses, client invoicing and debtor management
- Direct access to the developers that designed & tested the system to the highest of levels
- Company culture that is passionate, collaborative and diverse
- 2-week induction as well as on-going training & development to ensure career progression within Shield Safety Group
- A career with one of the UK’s fastest growing companies
Along with a base salary of 25k to 30k Depending on experience you will also receive a car allowance and commission! OTE is £50k - £60k