Training Sales Executive
Are you an experienced Training Sales Executive looking for an exciting new challenge in the Bristol area?
This is a full-time permanent opportunity where you will be responsible for account management and new business. Both client-facing and telephone based, you will be required to develop and maintain customer & supplier relationships.
You will be responsible for meeting with existing and new clients as a representative of the companies training portfolio and products - Instructor Led Training, eLearning, SharePoint.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Attend review meetings with existing customers to review their training requirements
- You will be responsible for holding meetings with existing and new clients as a representative of the companies training portfolio and products
- Keep in regular contact with all existing managed clients to further develop the relationships and increase sales
- Use the existing network of contacts to generate new business
- To be the main point of contact to your existing accounts on a daily and weekly basis
- Provide customers with useful information and add value when quoting
- Take responsibility for developing new training opportunities from new and existing accounts.
- You will have responsibility for a monthly target which contributes to the overall monthly training team target
- Using the Training Management System, book in and manage training events
- You will have strong communication and negotiating skills and have the ability to be assertive with clients and suppliers, when necessary.
- You will have excellent time management and organisational skills
- B2B Sales Experience
£25,000 - £28,000 + company package - OTE £40,000 - £45,000 +
If you have previous experience as a Training Sales Executive and you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity please apply now with your CV