- Full Time
We are looking for a talented Centre Manager to take on the challenge of running our client’s busy Poole Centre.
Our client is part of a Group who are the UK’s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer who sell one in every five tyres replaced by UK motorists. With 108 centres nationwide and plans for 20% expansion during 2017, they are looking to continue their success and want only the very best people to join their team.
Centre Managers are the core of our client’s business and act as their frontline representatives; they are responsible for ensuring customers enjoy the very best service and return time after time. Responsibilities of a Centre Manager include:
• Achieve set KPI’s for sales, profit and service
• Ensure company records are kept up to date with accurate customer information
• Effectively plan schedules for your team to positively impact on sales and service levels
• Ensuring centre presentation standards are maintained
• Act as Quality Controller
• Management of stock and expenses
• Develop and support members of your team
• Ensure that procedures carried out correctly and that equipment installed is maintained What
Our client’s Centre Managers come from a broad range of backgrounds. Ideally you will have previous experience in the automotive industry but any proven experience of leading a retail and customer focused location will be considered.
We're looking for individuals who;
• Are passionate about the industry and customer service
• Are able to lead and develop a team of skilled individuals
• Have experience of managing a retail, trade or automotive business
• Want to join the UK's leading independent tyre company!
• Have a full UK driving licence
• Additional key skills and desired attributes including:
• The ability to exceed customer expectations
• Great coaching, mentoring and colleague development skills
• Sound commercial awareness
• The ability to prioritise and adapt in a constantly changing environment
• Experience within an after sales environment and a basic understanding of motor vehicles would be an advantage
Successful candidates will benefit from an excellent remuneration package including Competitive Salary, Pension Schemes, Staff Discount and more.
If this has you interested, and you feel you have the ambition, enthusiasm, drive and relevant experience needed to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
centre manager, service, parts, aftersales, aftermarket, retail, wholesale, tyres,