The Financial Planning team of an investment management company are seeking a Paraplanner to provide one to one support to a Financial Adviser. Our client is looking for an experienced Paraplanner to support the Financial Planners at their increasing, professional firm based in North London.
Paraplanning duties will include: -
- Compiling reports
- Fund and product research
- Cashflow modelling
- Financial and investment reviews
- Detailed technical meeting preparation of client files and preparing meetings
Skills & Requirements: -
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning desirable
- 2 years’ experience in an IFA or financial planning environment
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of the financial planning environment
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Excellent report writing and verbal/numerical skills
A competitive salary from £38,000 to £40,000 per annum.
Benefits package will also be provided to all members of staff.