I am currently recruiting for a proactive Ticketing Coordinator to work for an award winning entertainment company based in the heart of the West End.
The Ticketing and Sales Coordinator's duties will include:
- Managing all aspects of the ticketing and sales
- First point of contact for the in house call center and develop new business
- Liaising with ticket agents and venues across the UK, managing allocations, call overs, mark backs and customer records for various shows
- Training and managing a team of customer sales assistants
- Updating the company website and social media accounts
- Emailing customers on a regular basis
The ideal Ticketing and Sales Coordinator will have:
- Minimum two years' ticketing experience with Box Office, or in an organisation which offers multi ticket purchasing platforms
- Excellent people management and customer service skills
- Experience with preparing sales and event reports
If you are able to work in a fast paced environment and see yourself as team player then please apply NOW.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.