Corporate Tax Senior or Manager
- Full Time
Top Tier Firm require a Tax Senior or Manager for their Guildford office. This is a diverse role working closely with the Regional Tax Team and local office team.
About The Role
You will be responsible for providing compliance, support and tax advice to a portfolio of clients including tax computations, tax returns, research and advisory work:
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns
- Preparation of basic tax advice for clients, including year-end planning
- Attending meetings and the client’s site to discuss the company’s tax affairs
- Working directly with the Tax Director and Partners to provide a comprehensive tax offering
- Assisting others in the tax team and the office with any tax queries and providing support
- Providing support and training to the trainees in the team
- Developing client relationships to become the first point of contact for client queries
About Our Client
Establish Top Tier Firm who have retained a strong team ethos in each of their offices. Located centrally, close to main line train station.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified to at least ATT standard
- Able to demonstrate a solid tax background encompassing corporate tax issues
- Able to manage a portfolio effectively and meet client expectations
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong time management and communication skills
Things You Should Know
Study support for CTA exams is available if required.
Commutable from: Addlestone, Aldershot, Alton, Andover, Ascot, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Bordon, Bournemouth, Bracknell, Bromley, Burgess Hill, Camberley, Caterham, Chertsey, Cobham, Cranleigh, Crawley, Croydon, Dorking, East Grinstead, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Fleet, Frimley, Gatwick, Godalming, Guildford, Haywards Heath, Hook, Horley, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Lightwater, London, Maidenhead, Petersfield, Portsmouth, Purley, Reading, Redhill, Reigate, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Slough, Southampton, Staines, Sunbury, Tonbridge, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)