- Full Time
M&E Estimator - Dartford - £50,000 - £55,000 + Package
Are you looking for your next step in electrical and mechanical Estimating? Would you like to work for a medium sized family business on the edge of London, paying good money with out the travel?
If yes the benefits include:
. Fantastic exposure to the industry
. Long established contractor
. Competitive salary
. Projects in London and Kent
They specialise in commercial and residential projects for high profile projects between £1-£3m.
Ideally, candidates must come from a strong M&E Sub Contractual background and will have experience of winning work for similar industry sectors. A strong Electrical background is also essential.
- Assist with estimating function of large part of business.
- Implementation of company practices in tendering.
- Liaison with external consultants.
- Establish bid strategies from earliest possible stage.
- Preparation of prime cost estimates.
- Completion of fully considered tenders at settlement stage.
- Advise on finalisation matters of risk, qualification and margin.
- Successful post tender negotiations
- In conjunction with marketing function prepare pre bid submissions/pre-qualification documents
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.